Monday 15 October 2012

BEAUTY HIGHLIGHT: FACE-LACE


I'm not sure if you have seen the video for Pink’s new song ‘Blow Me (One Last Kiss)’?? Aside from being a kick ass song, the video features Pink wearing a lace mask. Originally, I thought wow, that makeup artist must have one hell of a steady hand to be able to draw that on in such detail!! That was until I discovered that they had actually used Face Lace

Images taken from Face-lace.com


The creative genius behind this product is British Makeup Artist, Phyllis Cohen. She is a true artist and I have been a fan of her work since discovering she was the body painter behind the iconic Pink Floyd painted ladies.

Image taken from Phyllis Cohen's website

The product was launched at the Corrie Nielson Show at London Fashion Week 2012 and can now be purchased online at face-lace.com or from Harvey Nichols (it's cheaper to buy direct from Face Lace and they have a better selection of designs). The face lace designs are absolutely stunning and I'm so keen to get my hands on some!! They aren't a day-to-day wearable look, but they would be perfect for a costume party or masked ball! I really need an excuse to buy some!



No comments:

Post a Comment