Monday 22 October 2012

"WARNING" DO NOT ATTEMPT TO APPLY MAKEUP WHILST UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL!


A little while back, my beautiful friend Jemma and I decided to have a girls night in discussing life, love and how much we enjoy eating quality streets.

I am not a big drinker and have been widely known as a one glass of wine wonder, so you can imagine that the idea to practice our makeup skills after a bottle (or two) of wine might not result in the most professional outcome…. I would like to share with you our final looks and send a warning that, no matter how hilarious it might be, attempting to apply makeup to another person when drunk definitely does not allow for the best colour judgement or placing.

All of my brides will now understand why I politely decline the offer of champagne at my wedding bookings! :D I hope that this post doesn't deter anyone from hiring me! I promise that I do have excellent makeup skills when sober!





I would like to point out that Jemma does not have a chin beard, the illusion is down to an unfortunate placing of bronzer….

No comments:

Post a Comment