Wednesday 30 January 2013

TESTIMONIAL: LOVELY WORDS FROM A LOVELY BRIDE

I always love hearing from my brides after their wedding. Their feedback is so important to me and it means so much to know that I have done a good job! 

I have to share this stunning picture of Kelly and her lovely comments :)


"Ami was my AMAZING make-up artist for my wedding at the end of December 2012! She made all of my bridesmaids and my mum look really beautiful and I was absolutely delighted with my make-up too! I wanted a glamorous look that Ami confidently achieved and she was very flexible and accommodating to all of the bridesmaids wishes. Ami is so calming and patient and she slotted perfectly into our day :-) Thank you so much and I have recommended you to all of my friends and I know one of them has already booked you for later this year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment