Thursday 21 June 2012

DIOR 5 COULEURS EYESHADOW IN ROSY TAN 754

I am so in love with my new Dior eye palette! Actually, as you can see from the picture, it’s not quite so new anymore. I have used it on so many clients already this year and they all loved it. I think this one is going to be a keeper.

It is easy to see why this is one of Dior’s ‘best selling palettes’. Described by Dior a “a seductive range of rich, versatile colours designed for easy application and long wear”, it certainly does what it says on the tin. While the pigment isn’t quite as rich as I thought it would be, the shades blend effortlessly and the results are sheer with a light shimmer.




It is definitely a luxury buy, but worth every single penny (at time of posting, the retail price is around £40). You can get these palettes in a variety of different shades to best suit you and your skin tone. As far as the packaging goes, my love is only enhanced by the shiny blue case with ‘Dior’ engraved on top and cute little protection pouch that it slips beautifully into. I swear I did not buy this product because of that packaging, but I’m not saying that it didn’t help. This palette is great for brides wanting a soft, sheer look and is easily intensified with the dark down (top right).

No comments:

Post a Comment