Friday 29 June 2012

JEWELLERY: STELLA & DOT



I have recently been introduced to Stella and Dot and if I had all of the money in the world, I would buy every item of theirs as they are simply gorgeous!  The packaging is equally as gorgeous, including the box it was delivered in! I even got a lovely card thanking me for my purchase and that I will ‘look fabulous in my new Stella & Dot’, which I strongly believe that I do! This was such a nice touch and really makes you feel like you are purchasing a luxury item.


I’ve seen a couple of items featured in Vogue and was quite excited when my Mum said that she was going to have an at home jewellery party. To be honest, I hadn’t really looked into the company and had no idea that you could have a ‘trunk show’ and become a stylist/representative for them. 

We had such a great night and our stylist, Ashley Patterson, was so lovely and helpful. She came packed with items from their Spring 2012 catalogue and everything was really beautifully presented. It was so nice to be able to try some of the jewellery on and hear all about the company and their designers. They have such a variety of pieces in their collection, from high fashion on trend statement necklaces to classic vintage art deco drop earrings.  Celebrities such as Katy Perry, Fergie and Kourtney Kardashian have all been pictured wearing Stella and Dot (I have a slight/massive girl crush on Katy Perry, so this caught my attention straight away!).

So how would I describe Stella and Dot? Hmm… Are any of you like me and wish that certain items from Topshop were slightly better quality and made in silver/gold plated, so they could stand the test of time? Well, wish no more my friends because Stella and Dot are here to save the day! However, if you are going to buy high quality items, then you have to expect to pay a little more for them. Some items on their site do not come cheap, but there are some great reasonably priced items and they currently have a sale on, so get in there quick!

Pictured above are a couple of items that I have purchased and have had lots of really nice comments about. You can find links to all of these items below.


Happy shopping! (I apologise to your purse in advance for uploading this post). xxx

EVER AFTER NECKLACE – Currently in the sale! (Beautiful gift idea for your bridesmaids).
DEVI BANGLES – Currently in the sale!
LIMITED EDITION: NAHLA EARRINGS

I think the Renegade Cluster Bracelet might be next on my purchase list (as worn by Katy Perry!).

1 comment:

  1. Great Post! I am a Personal Stylist and recently became a new Stylist with Stella and Dot and I am so excited to be part of this amazing brand! I love the Nahla earrings too! Next on my list.

    ReplyDelete